We Care for our Work!
KHUBA GROUP is a family concern established by late Shri Gurappa D. Khuba in the year 1890 as a major trading house for food grains, pulses, steel, cement etc. The traditional business was expanded and continued by his son late Shri Basawanappa G. Khuba.
Thereafter his son late Shri Somanathappa B. Khuba ventured into mining and industrial production to manufacture catalysts and established two productions beginning with the first unit being established in the year 1956, thereafter the second unit in the year 1989.
Now, his son Shri Rajendra S. Khuba established a 100% export oriented unit to cater to the demand of international markets in the year 2002.
All the above units are set up with state of the art technology backed by full-fledged research and development division to manufacture quality consistent catalyst for diverse applications.
It has its dedicated dealers and agents network in major parts of the world for easy access of customer samples, literature and to monitor timely supply.
KHUBA GROUP has other interest in the fields of real estate, infrastructure development, and leasing.
The group continues its quest to bring out high quality natural and ultimate products to the market for which it has now promoted.